welcome to ww.sayhellointan.blogspot.com. These are my daily stories. Enjoy and DO NOT COPY MY BLOG. Thank you :)

samedi, avril 09, 2011

I found it at tumblr


I remember when I was a kid, I went on the computer just to use Paint.
image

 








When you pass a test you thought you would fail.
image

 image









image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image





image
image
image



image

image


When you're dancing and singing alone in your bedroom:
You think you’re like that:
image
But you’re actually like:
image
And the imaginary audience:
image
But then you’re mother enters your room:
image
And when you realize that your mother is in the room you’re like:
image
Then she leaves the room:
image
And then you turn the set off and pretending nothing happened:
image

 





FALL-IN-LOL



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire